From:
Jonathon Jeani England <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 11:07:48 -0800
KoKo and YumYum here.  We want to tank Mr. Bob for his fert friendly
resolutions.  Our mommy needs a lot of help in this area, so we printed it
out and put it at the foot of her bed dis morning.  It was the first ting
she slipped on...I mean saw.  Haha We got extra nana out of that one.
<dook dook>

(Bob, seriously...great job.  Even if the furkids hadn't printed it out I
would of!!!)  CJ Ladybug...handmistress to KoKo and YumYum