From:
Peg Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 14:31:45 -0800
Hello!  I've been lurking for about two months, but thought the new year
merited an introduction of me and my kids.  Freckles and Frolic are both 4
month old MF silver mitts, and they are just the best little critters.  They
are completely fearless, very trusting and loving, and have made such a
difference in the quality of my life.  I suffer from chronic depression, but
playing with, laughing at and caring for these little guys has given me a
sense of joy that I've not felt in such a long time.  What a wonderful gift
to have ferrets in my life.

Thanks for all the info that people share on FML - you have NO idea how many
lives you touch with your words!

Best wishes to all for a prosperous, ferret-filled New Year...

Peg - the person
Freckles and Frolic - (Can we give you kisses now?)
Kirby, the 16 pound meatloaf cat (ferrets make great hockey pucks!)