From:
Julie Moser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 19:11:56 EST
Hi!  This is my first time mailing the FML and I'd like to first say thank
you for this very supportive and caring environment.

I'm currently in the midst of three projects about ferrets, all of which
will help my future dream of starting a ferret shelter and/or supporting an
existing one, but I need your help!

I'm about ready to go into the production phase of a resource guide I wrote
about ferrets, but I need photos and graphics of ferrets that aren't my own.
I'm currently loooking for the following types of photos or graphics: moms
w/ newborn kits; ferrets getting baths; ferrets with diseases or illnesses
(adrenal tumor hair loss, skin tumors, lethargic ferrets, etc.); ferrets
playing, being loved, begging, sleeping, etc.

Because this project will actually cost me money rather than make me any, I
won't be able to pay the ferrets and their humans for photos used, but I
will provide contributor copies for ferret families whose photo(s) or
graphics appear in the publication.  I'm hoping for a March print date, so
the sooner I receive photos and graphics the better.  Because of time and
cost restrictions, I can only send photos back if they are accompanied by an
SASE.

Photos must be taken, and graphics drawn, by the sender.  Send all
submissions, including your name, address, e-mail, name(s) of ferret(s) in
photo, and any other information about yourself and the ferret(s) to:
Julie Moser, 774 Forest Ave #3, Portland, Maine 04101

I'm also starting a bi-monthly newsletter (also non-profit) and would love
to have story submissions, as well as photos and graphics.  All inquiries
can be sent to the above address, or e-mail me at:

Thanks!  Hope to hear from you!
Julie, Randy, Hendrix, Happy & Emmett