From:
The Palsha's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 20:16:59 -0500
Hello, just reciently, I think yesterday, I introduced my ferret named
Tootsie, well, now she's having some problems.  Two days ago, she managed to
get a hold of a ball, one of those nerf balls.  But, today, meaning two days
later, she started to make some weired noise.  It's like a whimper, it
sounds like she's breathing in and out quickly.  Then she'll shiver.  I gave
her some Petromalt, the laxative stuff, and I'm hoping it might work, but my
main concern is that it's two days later?  I feel bad watching her do this,
also, when I gave her a treat, she started to smack VERY loud, and spat some
out, then ate some, it seems like she's chocking a little bit?  I don't know
if these are simptoms of intestinal blockage, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, SHE'S
ONLY 10 WEEKS OLD!?!

Please send replies to [log in to unmask]

Thanks

PS-She is also swallowing every few seconeds, and some greenish to ligthess
brown stools