Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 11:22:53 -0500
I agree with Angel..  I would be interested in something that could get me
closer seeing that I can't go.  Unfortunately I can't even find a good
enough picture to send but I would love to have something like that.  Even
for the ones who do go I think it would be neat.  Like a yearbook.  THE FML
BOOK!

Well look at me helping with the idea that I can't even help with.  Just
wanting to show interest anyways.

SNOW
First experience, well not mine the ferrets.  When we first got Bandit there
was snow but we never had a yard or clean snow.... Well yesterday we were
hit real hard.  Snow up to my knee, well I put the harness on and opened the
door.  Both went out freely and I followed.  Neighbor turned on snow blower
and Tess ran for the door.  Seeing I didn't block room off yet I couldn't
let her in so I stuck her in my jacket.  Then she felt comfortable and had a
ball with Bandit.  Unfortunately I got Bandit mad.... He obviously didn't
understand that I didn't feel like plowing through the snow and that he and
Tess were the only ones who could walk on top of it.  Either way they had a
grand time.  I wish I had as much fun as they did when I had to shovel it :}.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday, for those who take part = and
for those who don't.... Just have a good winter.

Dooks to all,
Emily
  Bandit and Tess  "This stuff is neat!"