From:
"Holender, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:27:07 +1200
Hi,

I am not a new ferret owner, but new to owning young ferrets.

I have a young ferret of 13 weeks.  I got him at 9 weeks and in the four
weeks I've had him his size and weight gains have been phenomenal!

I want to get him a companion and have the opportunity of getting a 7 week
old.  In fact by the time this hits the FML I will probably have him.

I am worried about the relative size and weight differential of the two,
which is rather significant!  I have a gut feeling that I should keep the
two apart until the 7 week old has gained a bit more size and weight - say 2
or 3 weeks and is able to "foot it with the big boys".

I should appreciate any comments / hints either privately or via the FML.

Thanks for your time.

-David Holender

                     David Holender
   The Open Polytechnic Of New Zealand