From:
Laura Palmer - The Company of Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 07:58:23 EST
Sorry Randy, I've got you beat, and here is my entry for the most ignorant
question/remark contest.....

Last summer, while standing at the counter if the local all nite convenience
store, about 3:30 a.m.  I was chatting up the guy in front of me, who was
holding my moose couch potato Sherlock, fully sprawled across the guy's left
arm and being petted with the guy's right hand.  The guy looks at me and
seriously remarks that his dad told him that ferrets will bite holes in the
sides of dogs and cats and suck out all their blood.  Vainly attempting to
keep a straight face, I thanked him for the reminder of the time, and said I
needed to hurry home and get little Sherakula tucked back in his coffin
before the impending sunrise, lest he be hit by a ray of sun and turn into a
pile of ashes.  Took a second, then the guy laughed, looked down at the
Lockmonster, still lying on his arm, who looked up at the guy, yawned and
gave him an "excuse me, I'd like a little more behind the left ear, please"
look, and said his father rarely knew what he was talking about anyway.

Great idea Kat...and the winner is?????????

Cuji and the spring fever off the wall Palmer 15