From:
Michelle Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 15:17:11 EST
Hello everyone!

I wanted to say hello and let you know that I'm glad to have you all to
share stories with.  Ferrets have got to be the most fun and loving animals.
I love all of the creatures on this earth but my new found friend is the
ferret.  What a load of fun and laughter these little fuzzybutts are!!!

They make us laugh almost every minute.  When they are quiet you have to
kinda wonder exactly what it is they're up to.... I love all their different
little noises, their hissing sounds when they get all wound up, how they
pounce, especially love when the cat gets nose to nose w/ Tips and he tries
to lay FLAT on the floor!  Haha!  Tips is a cuddly, lovey, and a HUGE
kisser, Coco is very affectionate too but she says her hello's and dashes
off to find the kitty.  When I wake up in the morning or walk in from work,
they are in there letting me know that they missed me!

I think that Bob and I have never been such clean people either.  All of our
shoes, pens, EVERTHING is put away and out of reach.  They know exactly what
it is they shouldn't get into and that's all they want to play with.  A
friend told me that they reminded her of a toddler.  I'm also saying No No
(hehe) I think toddler's would be easier!!!!

I just read a post about the guy and his PVC piping around the room.  Wow,
what a relief to see that other people are contemplating/doing these things.
Bob and I have already started the schematics for a playground for them full
of piping and carpet just so they didn't get bored.  It took them all of
three weeks to tear up their tube (slinking looking thing)!!!

Well thanks for letting me babble about out new Fuzzbutts.

Michelle K.
Tips & Coco