From:
Gail Sherman Reilly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 08:50:21 -0500
My tiny girl Spot has had diarhea for about three days now.  She seems to be
eating, drinking and sleeping normally.  I recently started adding Science
Diet to the Nutro that I feed my guys, because Spike had some at the vet's
office and went nuts over it.  Could this somehow be causing the diarhea?
It is not green or slimy, it is just loose and messy.  I called my vet
yesterday and he hasn't returned my call yet.  Should I be concerned yet?
Is there anything I can give her to help her?  Like ferret Kaopectate or
something?  I am afraid of her losing weight or getting dehydrated because
she is very small, not even a pound and a half at her last check up, and
there won't be much left of her if she loses weight.

Thanks in advance.

Gail, Spot & Spike