From:
"Ashley B. Bowen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 09:40:49 -0500
Hello all!
I was suprised not to see loads of ferret sighing reports about the
Bud-wise-er commercial during the Super Bowl.  I suppose you are all having
too much fun in Florida.  I wish the bash coulda been during Feb.  school
vacation, 'cause my parents and I are going to be a 2 hour drive away from
Orlando that week.  Oh well, maybe next bash we could plan it around school
vacation...so us *kids* (no comment ;) could make it.  Anyways back to
ferrets... The commertals were histerical.  The plot was- the chamelions had
hired the ferret to kill the frogs.  It was a series of commertals (3 of em
I think) and in the first one, the chamelions told the ferret to push the
huge Budwiser sign into the water.  So it did, and you could hear the
electricity going through the water.  Next commertal, the chamelions were
congratuationing the ferret, when suddenly you hear... bud...bud..  and you
see all the frogs hanging from trees, etc, the chamelions go nuts!  They say
"never send a ferret to do a weasel's job".  I suppose that that statement
could be taken the wrong way by some non-ferret owners.  They might consider
ferrets *gasp* rodents or something.  In the last commertal, the frogs are
yelling at the ferret, but it is really cute.  The ferret even looks
somewhat realistic!  Oh yeah, just so you know, I'm not working with
Budwiser or anything, just trying to promote good ferret stuff.  Besides,
drinking is for losers!

Well, I finnally lost it.  I gave the ferrets their own room.  I moved their
cage from my room to my bathroom.  They seem to like it, becasue it is
totally ferret proof, I can leave the cage door open all the time, with the
plexi-glass barrier in the door way of course.  I saw a few baby ferrets
this weekend at a petstore here in RI.  One was a chocalete sable (dark) and
the other was a silver mitt.  Totally adorable, but some serious bitting
problems.  I think that if they weren't $139.00, then my mom might have let
me get another one.  She is starting to get attached to mine... he-he, my
plan is working... Okay, I've rambled enough.

C-ya!!!
Ashley:)
Hannah-I wanna ..uh.. play with those froggies...
Cinnamon- Come on now, lets talk about this... I don't need to be
brushed...I don't...nooooooooo!!!!!