From:
CAROL3247 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 07:00:57 EST
Hi everyone, I live in Point Pleasant, N.J.  (Ocean County) a woman found an
albino ferret, 4 or 5 days ago and needs to place it in a good home.  She
put an add in the newspaper and ran it for 3 days with no response.  She has
had a couple of calls from people who would take it , but after screening
them found out they knew nothing about ferrets at all.  It,s a MF, and seems
very healthy and sweet.  It is in a house with a dog and 3 cats and doesn't
seem to mind at all.  Guessing it's about a year old.

Anyone seriously interested can e-mail me.