From:
"M. Max" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 07:22:19 -0500
>From:    Rosemary de Trafford <[log in to unmask]>
>I have a question.  My ferret Mr. Weasel is eating as usual but she isn't
>pooping as much is there something I can give her or do for her.  She isn't
>acting sick she runs around and plays as always.  Please tell me what I
>should do.

Hi Rosie, assuming that your ferret really is pooping some and the poops
look normal, ie that your ferret doesn't have an intestinal blockage, two
possibilities come to mind.  Have you changed your ferrets diet to a higher
quality food lately?  That can reduce the volume of waste.  Second, are you
sure that your ferret hasn't been hiding surprises for you in some nice
private corner of your house?  Like under the sofa or bed, inside a bottom
dresser drawer, in the corner of the kitchen between the wall and the
fridge...the list goes on.

Max