From:
Cindy Brya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 12:03:10 -0600
Does anyone have a ferret with insulinoma?  I just found out this week that
my ferret, Hobbes, has insulinoma.  She will be 5 years old in May and we
found out about the insulinoma at the same time we found out she had
helicobacter virus (ulcers).  Poor little thing!  Hobbes has been treated
for the ulcers (taking 3 medications a day) and is going to have an
ultrasound on Tuesday to detect the tumors for insulinoma.  Any information
and advice from ferret lovers is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Cindy