From:
Deborah & Manfred Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 20:00:40 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I would like to take a moment to update everyone on the two fuzzies we
acquired from London SPCA.

Sonny,
Smaller, but we don't think he's younger than the other boy.  He's such a
kissy boy!  Every time Manfred picks him up he gives him a tremendous number
of kisses.  I keep waiting for the chomp, but hasn't happened yet.  He loves
playtime and war dances himself silly.  He'll follow us to the ends of the
earth for ferretone.  He is housed with Daisy and Henry (short for O'Henry).
Sonny is a chocolate coloured sable.  Very rich colours.  His tail just
looks a little too short for his body.  I even checked the tip of it to make
sure it hadn't been cut or something.  Actually, Daisy, our albino female is
the same way and I checked her tail too.  Nope, they're fine.  Sonny, even
as small as he is, doesn't take any crap from our 4.8 lb.  Diesel.  Both
Sonny and Diesel are learning quite quickly how to manage stairs.  Down is
fine, up is checking out one stair at a time, sniffing the WHOLE step, up
one more, same thing, takes a long time, there's 14 steps (two sets of
seven).

O'Henry,
Can't really tell how old they are, but if he's still a kit, he's gonna be a
big one.  He's become a master at hiding from Mom and Dad.  We lost him one
night, looked and looked, finally when Manfred was leaving for work I just
happened to look sideways at a box with a lid sitting beside me to see his
little face barely sticking out of the handle holes, resting nicely and
looking up at me.  The night before, he was sound asleep in the closet when
we found him.  Henry is also a chocolate coloured sable.  Up until Monday
night I had never been "poofed", THANKS HENRY!  Phew!!!!!!!  Sonny got me
the next day.  All I did was reach down to pick them up, they just weren't
expecting it.  "Mom better learn to duck!"

Both boys are doing real well and just like the first three I don't know how
we ever lived without them.  Daisy likes them both and enjoys the company.
Up until the boys arrived it looked like she was always going to be on her
own.  Diesel and Chichlet were too aggressive with her.

Is or has anyone checked to find out about the four fuzzies that were left
behind.  I would be interested to know.

By the way, the Fischers are not from London.

Great Dooking everyone,
Deb. & Manfred Fischer & The Fischer Zoo.