From:
JMYSHARONA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 15:07:27 EST
CA Dept. of fish & game refuses to cooperate with legalisation..... WHY??

My limited experiance with any government agency has taught me one thing;They
fight hardest and longest if funding is at stake.

Consider this and please feel free to correct any errors I may make;
1) CA Dept. of F&G has ferrets listed as a wild animal...
2) The only wild ferret listed in the United States is the Black-Footed
   ferret...
3) The Black-Footed ferret is listed as an endangered species...
4) Most states who list an endangered species as indigenous species will
   recieve federal funding for that animal's protection.

Is this why they fight so hard against removing the ferret from thier list
of wild animals?

Just a thought.....
Until next time.....