From:
Rachelle & McKyle Tuvell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 1998 11:43:48 -0500
Hi everyone!  I have a rather weird ferret story to tell you.  A couple of
days ago my husband was eating a big bag of Gardettos mustard covered
pretzels.  He wasn't really paying attention to looking at the food before
he put it into his mouth, as he was watching TV at the time.  All the sudden
he yelped "Ugh!" and threw something covered with mustardy-pretzel crumbs
onto the floor.  It was one of the ferrets' small feeding syringes!  The
ferrets must have hidden it in his bag of pretzels, and known exactly what
they were doing, because when they saw him spit it out they started war
dancing, and I swear they were laughing too!  Then they jumped into his
chair and crawled all over him and into the bag of pretzels.  I, of course,
found the whole scenario incredibly funny, and was rolling around laughing
too.  Well my husband got mad and cranky, threw the rest of the Gardettos
out, and when away to pout for a while.  I congratulated my boys on a job
well done!  But *of course* I scolded them too for ruining Daddy's pretzels
and trying to hide one of the syringes!  (Yeah right!)

Happy Ferreting, all!
Rachelle (Hahahahahaha!)
David (Those weasels put that syringe in there on purpose!  Yuck!)
McKyle (We sure did, Dad! Hahahahaha!)
Merlin (Dang it!  I hope he doesn't find all the other syringes we've
hidden!)