Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 16 May 1998 20:24:20 EDT
From:
I want to repeat my offer to send to anyone requesting it the Ferret First
Aid manual.  It has been reviewed by 2 ferret knowledgable veterinarians
for accuracy and content.

It is FREE to any and all who request it.  I do ask for a $5.00 donation
the the CDFA to aid with our rescue and education, but it is not mandatory.

To obtain your copy, simply e-mail me with your computer type and prefered
word processor.  If you don't specify, you will recieve this in plain ASCII
txt but then you lose the pictures and formatting.

Please, if you have ferrets you need to have this in your house.  Better to
be safe than sorry.

Marie