Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 14:22:30 -0600
From:
Travis A Holt <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone!

I have received great response for my inquiry about books on ferret disease.
I was wondering if anyone had a list of primary references, i.e. vet
journals, animal research journals, etc...., that had articles on ferrets
and their related diseases.

I would imagine that most of the knowledge about ferrets is based on the
observations of people who own ferrets, but there must have been some
research done on ferrets for the sake of ferrets instead of as an animal
model in drug trials that will eventually be used in humans.

If anyone has a list of such articles about adrenal disease or any other
disease associated with ferrets please email me.

thanks for your help

Travis, Loki & Powder