Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 13:16:15 -0500
From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
I think it's the flu, but I also could be wrong.  I have been pondering ECE,
and I hope this is not the case.  Our vet is stumped and so am I.  I have
been feeding them Dayna's Goo, with tons of added stuff like Vit C,
Echanecia, Silver, Timmy's, Viraplex and much, much more.

If any of you have recipes that helped ECE, could you please send them to
me?  As well, if anyone has an old feeding syringe laying around, I need
those too.  I ordered some from my vet, but it will take 7-10 days to get
them.  Our shelter's address is;

The Ferret Aid Society
1198 Saturnia Cres.
Miss, Ont.