Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 09:14:39 -0500
From:
Harry Silvis <[log in to unmask]>
Our MidWest cages are a project that is continuing to evolve.  Yes they were
probably first a bird cage that is now boxed also as a cat and ferret cage.
I am a bit disappointed that extra shelves are not standard.  Yes they can
be ordered!  Currently we are usins a pillow sham as an extra floor.  It is
supported curtin rods through the cage.  The guys love to crawl in the slits
into the fuzzy pieces of cloth inside the cover.  We have also put a hammock
at the top and onee at the bottom.  Our next project will be the addition of
levels to do away with the ladders entirely.  If there is a level every
second horizontal wire 8+" the ladders become unnecessary and even more room
is freed up.

Saw a huge banner yesterday in i mall in Rome, Georgia.  Leslie our retarded
daughter (World Famous Ferret Bite Tamer) pointed to it and said Butt-head
(Our first ferret).  On closer observation on the boys left shoulder was an
albino.  It had a WWI helmet on.  This was a huge banner and the ferret was
small.

In that we no longer work for PHAROH we do what we want in our business.
With Podo nearly dying of gastric ulcers last week-end we wanted to be able
to care for him during the day.  So we took in an extra cage and have taken
him to the office.  All week he has WORKED at the office.  He has set out in
the customer area and met a lot of new friends.  Wednesday, we wre getting
ready to go to work and checking the little guys food and water is one of
the last things.  Podo and Jack his cagemate were out for their morning
exercise.  Well jack goes into the travel carrier and lays down.  He looks
up to say OK guys, I am Podo's roomie where he goes I go.  So he came to the
office the rest of the week too.  We had brides sitting at the table looking
at wedding invitations with a ferret helping them.

BTW - Our sign in the window NO DOGS OR CATS FERRETS WELCOME is a big hit.
We also have put a dish on the counter with a sign for donations to be used
for the GDFA rescue efforts.

A special thank you to Jan of the GDFA in helping us last week-end when
Podo was so sick.