Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 08:02:23 EST
From:
Tikki Mite <[log in to unmask]>
My old timer Taz (5-6 yrs) went in Wed morning to have the mast cell tumor
removed from his right flank.  Doc used a local and Taz came through it with
flying colors.  We are now awaiting the results of the biopsy.  He also has
lost about 1/2 half of his hair even though the blood tests (rather
expensive) came back negative.  We will discuss what step to take next when
the biopsy results come back.

I too have posted and seemingly have gotten little to no responses from
folks on the FML but....I have had many e-mail me privately.  So just
because a response is not obvious doesn't mean all get ignored.  Besides it
may be that no one really knows how to respond.  But again, yes, it would be
nice even to get an "I don't know" rather than feel ignored.

I'm not going to say All ferrets bite or don't bite.  I do know that I have
some that will nip but not all people.  I have one that pinches me only when
I'm wet (after bath)

None ever bite me but will nip my husband.  Missy nips if I wear perfume I
guess we all need to understand and know our fuzzies throughly.  Safe is
MUCH better than sorry.  It would kill me to have anyone of my kids taken
from me.  I too have pouters.  One is a poop dropper when scolded and then
stands back in the "ready to dash" position and gives the the "What ya gonna
do about it look".

A couple of others just ignore me, even if I am bearing treats.  Such little
stinkers, ya cannot help but love 'em.

This is probably the most I have ever posted so I had better rest here.
Give your kids an extra hug and kiss today - you never know what tomorrow
may bring.

Terry and the Energized 18