From:
Scott Lehman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 20:34:03 -0000
Hi Ya'll,

Would like to share with you some thoughts about our favorite furry friends.

We humans go out shopping with the thoughts of a special gift in mind for a
family member or friend and find ourselves forgetting about them and looking
for the perfect new toy that the ferrets just have to have.  My ferrets are
not spoiled!

Received an absolutely devine new sweater over the holidays and the ferrets
decide that it makes a fantastic new sleep sack.  They look better sleeping
in it than I do wearing it.  My ferrets are not spoiled!

Just get settled in front of the TV to relax and have a quick snack and the
ferrets feel that the human should share with them.  They look so cute as
they attempt to drag the sandwich off.  My ferrets are not spoiled!

A favorite treat at our house is whipped creme.  The ferrets have learned to
go to the refrigerator, lay down on their back, and look up at the pet who
responds in the appropriate manner by giving the little mooches the creme.
My ferrets are not spoiled!

Do you have a ferret who takes your finger gently in his/her mouth and leads
you to where the treats are located.  We do, and guess what, they get the
treat that they were expecting.  My ferrets are not spoiled!

I get up each morning at 4:30 but don't have to be at work until 7:00 just
so the ferrets can have some morning play time.  My ferrets are not spoiled!

My ferrets prefer drinking from my water glass over drinking from their
water bottle or dish and I willingly hold my glass down to their level so
that they don't have to climb to drink the water.  My ferrets are not
spoiled!

Husband keeps asking when dinner will be served and wife continues to play
with the ferrets.  My ferrets are not spoiled!

Before the linens on the bed can be changed, the ferrets must be on the bed
and assist in the linen changing, resulting in it taking at least 3 times as
long as necessary to change the bedding.  My ferrets are not spoiled!

My ferrets are not spoiled, they just have me very well trained!

Margaret, Scott (the hungry husband) and the 16 very unspoiled little fur
babies