From:
the Cheshire Cat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 14:12:59 -0500
In the January issue of Vegetarian Times the back page esay begins with a
ferret owner musing about the antics of a pet ferret named Amos.

Comment: If anyone here on the list is someone in charge of arranging ferret
shows, it would be nice for those of us who are religious Jews if one or two
of those events could be on a Sunday, rather than a Saturday, so I (and I'm
sure I'm not the only one) could go.  I've actually stopped even bothering
to read the posts, since I can never go...*sob* now see what you've done?

;)
Alana