From:
"Malloy, Peggy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 08:47:05 -0500
I would like to thank you all for the great info over the years.  It is with
much regret that I must unsubscribe the Ferret Mailing List.  I am receiving
this at work and certain things have been put into place now that I could
now be in violation of company policy by receiving non-work related emails.

Some of you might remember me.  I wrote in regarding the safety of a baby
'possum with my WinterBaby... Well, as usual Pam Grant was absolutely
correct.  The 'possum was the one in danger from the ferret.  The little
fuzzbutt showed an aggression that made me wonder who he was!  But all went
well.  We were very careful and raised the possum successfully.  Then gave
him to a lady who was able to successfully re-introduce him to the wild.
But he was a great pet!  Some of you have mentioned that your babies bark.
Well, when I first read that, I thought, "Boy, these folks are way out
there!".  Guess who has joined you out there?!  WinterBaby also barks!  But
only at the poundpuppy I rescued!  Funny!  We have two Dobermans, a beagle
mutt(I picked her up from the side of the road), and three cats.  But he
only barks at Gizmo (the poundpuppy).  AND he actually tries to get Giz!  Go
figure.

Well, enough of all that.  BIG, I would also like to commend you on the
exceptional quality of the job you do for us.  I have decided that either
this is your full time job, (which means you must be independently wealthy)
or else, you simply NEVER sleep.  Thanks for the great job you do.  Thanks
for all of you Ferreteers.  I will miss you all terribly.  Signing off from
South Carolina.

Peggy