From:
nstephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 10:51:51 -0500
There was also a 4th commercial where the chameleon comes one and gives a
disclaimer, something along the lines of "these commercials are only for
entertainment value.  We do not condone [list of nasty things done during
previous commercials, which I forget] ... or any other ferrety stuff."

It was pretty funny, but I disagree wholeheartedly.  Personally I condone
ALL ferrety stuff!  :)

I thought the ferret was pretty unrealistic looking.  Very mangy and matted
up looking.  But, the commercials were still hilarious.

I didn't get the impression that the ferret was "too nice" to do the job.  I
mean, he did drop the sign into the water as planned.  It came off more as
if the chameleon was just yelling at him for botching the job.  I took it as
the ferret being blamed for the chameleon's bad evil plans.

Not really appropriate for the ferret list, but we really liked the line
"Every frog has to croak sometime." *chuckle*

- Nancy, a non-beer drinker who admittedly only watches the superbowl for
  the commercials ;)