From:
Craig Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 19:23:18 PST
I've been reading the FML for a week or so now and thought I would introduce
myself and my fuzzies.  My name is Naomi Jones and I've talked to some of
you already.  I have 4 babies (well 5, I have to include my son ;-) and here
they are in the order I received them.  Angel is a 2 1/2 yr old siamese
female who is currently recovering from ECE ( and thanks to Lynda and Troy
Lynn she is recovering VERY nicely).  I got her on Super Bowl Sunday of '96
as a late Christmas present from my hubby.Then there is Scraps, she's a 2 yr
old sable female who I got from the local pet store.  She had been returned
'cause she supposedly had a heart murmur.  Of course, then came Xavier ( my
son) who I can't leave out 'cause he is the best 15 month old anyone could
EVER ask for!  He loves his ferret brother and sisters.  Next comes Jenny,
short for Jennifer, who is a 4-5 yr old silver female.  I got her from a
friend who had just had a baby and didn't have the time for her anymore.  My
last baby, Casper, came from a guy who moved to the military base near here
where they are illegal.  He's not even quite six months old yet from what I
can tell.  He's a black eyed white little boy with a lot of black hairs on
his tail and a stripe going up his back, I think that's called a silver but
I'm not sure.  Anyway, that's my crew.  I hate to say it but Casper is my
favorite (except for my son).  He was a biter when I first got him three
weeks ago but now is the most lovable ferret I have ever seen.  We are
pretty sure he's deaf.  My other three girls must think they are cats or
something 'cause they have that "don't touch me" attitude.  My husband has
been pretty patient with my fuzzy addiction, but then I've been patient with
his lizard addiction and lizard business.  Fair trade don't you think?  I
guess I'll stop rambling now.  If anyone wants a ferrety e-mail pen pal,
well me and my crew are right here.  Naomi and the crew Angel (Casper get
AWAY from me!!) Scraps (Where are the human baby's rubber toys?  I want to
CHEW!!) Jenny (Casper, quit chewing on my neck, your making my fur fall
out!) Casper (LOVE ME!!  LOVE ME!!  LOVE ME!!)