From:
Chris Libby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 23:16:28 +0000
The Ferret Site has moved from
www.agate.net/~sshannon
www.mfx.net/~sshannon.
My ISP has moved all their services to their local branch, and I had to make
a few changes.  Anyone pointing to the old URL will get a redirect page.

On another note, I'm still looking for pictures of your ferrets.  If you
have a graphic picture you can simply email me an attachment, and if you
only have a photo, if you send me a copy I can scan it.  (I'll send you a
copy of the scan by email if you want.)

Thanks for your help, and please stop by!

Chris Libby ([log in to unmask])
The Ferret Site (www.mfx.net/~sshannon)