From:
FunFerrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 10:22:16 EST
Someone wrote yesterday they had a tape of the FML 10th get together for
anyone that wanted it.  Well I had my checkbook in hand but at the last
minute changed my mind, I have a very vivid mental picture of what the
ferret people here look like.  I'm probably way off but I like my *version*
of all you great people so I'm not going to get the tape.  Maybe the next
get together I will meet you all in person and see if you fit my mental
picture.  Here are a few examples.....

BIG..... young man, 30's, unruly brown hair, wears spectacles, sits in his
dorm all night long pouring over the FML, a real thinker with a few muscles
under his oxford.

Bob C..... an older version of Indiana Jones only instead of a horse this
guy rides a big loud Harley (I know it is a little red sports car but I like
the picture of a Harley better) standing on his helmet with his face to the
wind is Carbone.

Bill and Diane Killian..... In their 40's, nice people, the neighborhood
kids want to spent their afternoons at their house, a very close family not
afraid to get their hands dirty.

MaggieMae.... Bette Midler, brass, bold and with a heart of gold.

Sukie.... Young lady in a court room fighting all the wrongs in the world.

Jackie .... A guardian angel traveling over the world to lend a helping hand.

[Moderator's note: You'll have to see for yourself next time :-)  BIG]