From:
Kaye FitzGerald Gorham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 16:36:06 +0000
Hiya Kurt,

Buzz and Woody here....you can count us in if you do start a new FLO
chapter.We're a pace away in West Yorks, but I'm sure our humans will drive
us over for the meetings.

We need to stand up for our rights as working ferrets and make sure we keep
our cards!We're always out educating people about ferrets when we meet them
on our strolls through the woods.First thing they always ask is "don't they
bite?" and next is " do they catch rabbits?".....maybe we should get Simon
King to do a video about ferrets and rabbits and then everyone would love
us!:-)

Cheers,

Buzz and Woody