Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 09:45:07 EST
Hello all,

There is a possiblity that my husband and I will be relocating to
Wilmington, NC in the near future and we are curious to know the legal
status of ferrets in that area.  My husband heard some rumor that they may
be illegal in the city or county, but the people telling him this were not
sure.  Also, we would appreciate any information on ferret knowledgeable
vets in the area.

Any and all information is welcome and appreciated, either by post to the
list or e-mail to the address above.

Many thanks, Lucie
                        @-"-@
                    o00 -\o/- 00o