From:
MsAnything <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 11:32:18 EST
MC (Joe, The rude one) wrote:
>Sunday night on PBS's NATURE, the otters of Yellowstone National Park were
>featured.  If anyone saw it, you will appreciate my glee in reporting how
>these otters played in the snow!

I saw this show too, and you are not exaggerating, it was Wonderful to
watch!  So beautiful, graceful and so very playful (although the fight
scenes were nail biters).

Of course, all my fuzzies thought there was way too much work involved in
getting food and the thought of not having their blankies in that cold was
horrifying.  :)

Dooks to all,
Samone
(Bear, Gizmo, Tikki & Bailey)