From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 11:52:49 -0600
Hi All -
I'm posting this for Lynda (with her permission) so we can raise money for
our favorite shelters.  Remember earlier this year when some of you surfed
for FFS?  Well that raised $200 and payed for one adrenal surgery.  Thank
you to all that surfed for us then and hope you'll surf for us again now.

BTW - Duff and Skit had adrenal surgery on Tuesday.  Both are recovering
well.  Duff had his left removed and our vet couldn't find anything wrong
with Skit's adrenals (this is the same ferret that lost all his fur then
regrew it and has exhibitied mounting behavior for several months now).

Our 7 yr old Speedy injured her back and has no control of bladder or
bowels.  Our vet said she should heal but it will be a slow process.  Speedy
is in good spirits and eats our special recipe well.  She's on Pediapred to
reduce inflammation and tonight I'm starting her on Arnica this evening.
Please keep Speedy in your thoughts.  Hugs to all.  tle
        ---------------
I'm helping out my favorite charity - Ferret Family Services at
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http://www.eyegive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=46&[log in to unmask] by
just clicking on a page at eyegive.

It's free, fast, and easy.  It doesn't cost anybody (but advertisers)
anything.  Each of us visiting regularly can raise $25, $50, or more.  If we
all get together, we can raise thousands of dollars for Ferret Family
Services.

I would like you to join me in helping what I think is a very worthy cause.
If Ferret Family Services isn't your cup of tea, you can select another, or
nominate YOUR favorite.

Just click on the eyegive URL above and you'll see what I mean.  If your
e-mail program doesn't support that feature, just cut and paste the URL into
your browser and visit eyegive.

It's fast, easy, FREE!, and it does good for something I care about and I
hope you will too.

Yours,

Lynda