From:
jeffrey meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 22:14:04 -0500
It has come to my attention that people are getting hate mail for there
opinions posted here.  This trend disturbes me that some one can be so cruel
and heartless as to tell someone that had a ferret die that it served them
right.  I can't believe that someone that loves ferrets would say such a
thing.  I wont name names those who do this sorta of thing know who they are
and probably dont't care.  I would like to see the FML return to one of
support and friendship not one of bickering and back stabbing.  This kind of
attitude helps no one but those that oppose ferrets.  Why do we turn on our
allies just because they dont agree with our everyword.  I know its hard
sometimes and you want to attack anyone that gets in your way but the people
here are not in your way.  If you disagree with them say so but lets not get
personal and hurtful.

Jeff and the main gang