From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 10:47:16 -0500
We haven't ever gotten any heart shaped poops so are feeling snubbed ;-),
but Fritter used to do something I've read of maybe two or three others
doing.  We used to buy the non-alchoholic wine and one types had a plastic
cap-cover (to look fancier) which the ferrets considered MARVELOUS toys, but
Fritter had an additional use for them.  She would CAREFULLY go to the
bathroom in them, being sure to not get any over the sides whenever
possible.  It used to look like she'd do a tight cirlce with her lower half
to get it all in right.

Haleakala, on the other hand (or foot) would catch Steve's eye if she was
VERY annoyed with him, then turn tail, lift same, and go right on his
sock/foot!  So there!!!!

How many folks have had ferrets who made/make designs with treats?  Ruffle
would usually line them up, but once with five plus (Can't recall exact
number but we took a photo.) she carefully made a cross.  (She used to
gently lay them over the patterns on the kitchen floor.)

Our current ones are too piggy and competitive to use treats to make art...

Great critters, aren't they?

Sukie