From:
blaraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 13:10:21 -0500
I lost my first two ferrets to uninary track blockage.  Mako and Sebastian
as well as adreanal tumors developed tumors in thier bladders and uninary
track.  Please keep an eye on your Bear.  If his bladder starts to swell at
all get him to the vets quickly, and please before you may have a problem
take him in for an exam.  I was able to prolong Sebastians life by almost
two months.  Unfortuneately when I thought he was getting better he made a
quick turn down hill and I feel I caused him undue pain.  It still herts me
inside when I think of it.  I just had a realy hard time letting go.  I had
lost his cage mate and life long buddy the month before and wanted to hold
onto Sebastian as long I as could.  Mako was just starting show signs of
adreanal when the tumor blocked his urinary track.  One day he seemed very
healthy and the next day I was saying good bye.

I hope your Bear is just full of pee and nothing else.  Good luck.

 Brad, Donna, Taz the spaz, and Marie.

 Have you ever danced with a ferret under the light of a full moon? I have.