From:
Joyce Kuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 01:23:12 -0800
I don't think I have read anything about this topic.  Does ferret need to be
de-worm?  It was a pretty big thing when I used to breed dogs, but I am not
sure about ferrets.

Another question I got is any idea for of how to deal with a ferret who
doesn't bite often?  I read about the usual methods and they don't really
apply to my situation.  My ferret doesn't bite regularly, maybe once every
few months, so using bitter apple on limbs doesn't sound convenient.  He
also runs off right after biting, so I do not have time to scuff him or any
method that requires immidiate reaction.  What I do now say ouch loudly and
say "don't bite me" softly if he looks like he might bite (it works!).

Mostly curious if anyone out there have ideas about this, I am pretty much
used to him at this point, but it would be nice if I dont have to watch my
feet everytime he is out.