From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 18:24:07 -0800
HOWDY--I was the newcomer girl writing about the white sore in the back of
my chachee's mouth.  Well, thanks for the hint of where to look, but
unfortunately even after I looked up the two back issues I wasn't able to
learn much.  One was about a ferret who had white spots on his tongue--and
it was suggested that he was biting his tongue.  And the other listing was a
question very similiar to mine--But I couldn't find any answers, even after
flipping through the next consecutive issues.

Again--it's a white spot, about 3mm long, in the back of her throat and
seems a little bigger as of late.  I'd love to hear if anyone else has a
hint for me on either what it is, or a better way to search the back issues
for an answer!  Again--thanks for the reply.

-Chachee's California Mom