Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 01:35:23 EST
Stockton area ferret people!!! We Need your help!!

Since we are starting our AB 363 letter-writing campaign in earnest again,
we are looking for people in the Stockton/Tracy area (Senator Johnston's
district) who know any manager of any business who would allow us to set up
in front to collect signatures.  It does NOT have to be a pet-related
business; the busier the better!  Pet Co in Stockton has has let us set up
in the past but it was a little slow.  In addition, we are looking for
concerned constituents of Johnston's to help in any way possible...we need
YOU to get involved since your Senator is holding up this bill!!  If you
need letters and pre-addressed envelopes for your family and friends to
sign, I will be glad to send them to you by mail.  Please contact me by
E-mail or pager ASAP:

Lili
(510) 869-9756