From:
Scott Lehman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 10:27:00 -0000
First, let me say that Margaret does %99.99 of all our postings, because
that is her forte, mine however is the art of war.

One of the ways ferrets communicate is through the use of the mouth.  To us,
we lump it all under the term "bite", however, they say all kinds of things
from "leave me alone","lets play","this is kool - it needs to go under the
couch" to "HELLO BABY - LETS GO TO MY PAD".  They can and do say all kinds
of things, but not all ferrets say the same thing the same way, just like
humans.  Some people use the written word, some use the spoken word, and
some use sticks / clubs / knives / guns and bombs.  They are all usefull, in
their place.

All things "bite" if pushed hard enough and long enough.  The people in
ca-ca land need to decide if they have been pushed enough.  It may be that
they need to get a book called "The art of WAR by Sun Zu".  This country was
founded with just that thought in mind.  Don't belive me, read the
constitution.  It says: first use the spoken word, then use the written
word, and if that doesn't work, use the club.  It may take a staged event
where we let the politicians chase us into a rocky ravine then start an
avalanche.  Like exposing the true thrust of the Sierra group, the Audubon
Society, and dirt on certain senators( it's there, we just have to look ).

And yes, if anyone would try to take what is mine, they would be met in
kind.  Yes I'm careful when exposing mine to potential harm.  Yes, I would
"BOW UP" (for those of you in Reo Linda thats "red neck" for ' the used food
is a fixin' to hit the fan' ).  I can / have / and will use violence as a
tool to get my message across.  The ca-ca f&g might look out, as to some, I
would be a wimp as would 'RAMBO'.  I have freinds living in ca-ca land, that
are very 'shy', ie: they really, really don't want to hurt anyone, they have
had more then their share, however they only know one way of 'biting'.  And
for some of them, their only touch with reality IS their ferrets.

Scott Lehman along with my charges of Margaret Ann, 16 peaceful
communicators, and 8 fosters.

"If the rules are against you, change the rules".  'Sun Zu circa 3000 BC'
P.S. Sun Zu is still taught in most colleges of war.