From:
Laura Beth & David Holz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 00:37:35 -0600
I'm back after a week of on again and off again crying spells due to having
to put Einstein to sleep.  It is still difficult to talk about and so many
things remind me of him, but I'm making it through.

I did want to comment about how NOT all ferrets bite.  Einstein bit one
person and ya know what... we didn't like her either!!!  He was a baby then
and in his almost 6 years of life he only bit that ONE person!!!  That's
it - just thought I'd share.

Happy ferreting!
Laura Beth Holz