From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 07:47:49 -0500
Good Day to All!

I am a newbie to FML, being in attendance for less than a month.  My (very
first!!) fuzzie is a 3-month old female albino named Dexter (aka Dexie,
Dex).  I'm having an absolute *blast* reading/listening/watching all of the
FML exchanges and have learned so much here that it's incredible!  The thngs
I've learned & used have helped to make Dexie a happier, healthier fuzz!
(((Thank You !))) I've got a case of the warm fuzzies :-) pun intended.  ha

My question is this: I've seen some references to FML 10th anniversary in
Orlando and have many ??????  Who, what, where, when, why...?  'sorry if
this sounds like a stoopid question .. Would someone please offer info for
those of us who have just recently jumped on board?

Thanks much!! ~ Melissa &
Dexie

[Moderator's note: A bunch of us silly FMLers are getting together around
Walt Disney World in Florida at the end of next week.  I send Melissa a
the basic info.  If anyone else needs, please ask me.  BIG]