From:
The Palsha's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 18:08:43 -0500
Hello, I currently own the Midwest Ferret Playpen, and now I'm starting not
to like it.  The reason are that my 8 week old, is too scared to go
downstairs, and too scared to go up, while my older ferret Tootsie, 12
weeks, just runs up them like there nothing.  I'm getting frustrated with
placing him in the bottom of the cage to get his food, because he likes to
sleep in the hameic at the top of the cage, and when he wakes up, he goes to
the bathroom at the top of the cage.  When he's downstairs, he goes to the
bathroom near the food bowels, and it not even in the corner, while Tootsie
is 100% hit rate inside the cage.  Any suggestions?  Also, my cage looks
very boreing and bland, what could I put in it to make it look fun!?!  Well,
back to the part about the cage...I don't like it, because you can only put
1-2 hamics in it, and it's more height than width, and I have abosoultly
nothing on the little shevles it has in it.  So, I think I wasted about 130
bucks!  Help!