From:
An Internet Solution <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 23:22:49 -0800
Don't even get me started on the fert biting.  I have 6 and only one bites
(we rescued her and think she was mistreated - we have come a long way with
her and she has really declined on the biting).  The other 5 haven't so much
as thought of biting anyone.

Second, being the webmaster and newsletter coordinator for FA, I am toying
with an idea of an "Ask the Vet" segment.  Forgive the solicitation, but if
anyone out there is a qualified vet and would like to participate, let me
know.  Thanks.

Keep dooking