From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 04:01:45 +0000
*l* I thought I had a breakthrough today with Rosa and Rocky...He (Rocky)
chased her but didn't catch her, and then, they *touched noses* running
loose in the house with no fighting!

However, it was not to last, and while Rosa does scream something horrible,
it didn't seem as serious or the running as fast as it has in the past.  So
MAYBE, in two or three years, they'll get along *L*!

Meanwhile, I'm hoping to hear back from the Minnesota shelter that's closest
to me.  But, it's been several days, and I'm loosing hope that I'll be able
to find another fuzzy soon.  Frustrating!  I see shelters saying they have
kids that need homes on the list, and not a one anywhere near where I am!
*pout*

Keep those fuzzies busy!

Sue M.