From:
Karkarodon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 10:59:40 EST
Ferrets up for Adoption!

I have to give up my three little ones dues to where I live.  I used to live
in a great place that all three of my ferrets could run around in all day
and all night.  Now, in the new place I live, the building doesn 't want my
little carpet sharks staying.  SO, I have to find a home for all three.  I
would prefer to find two separate homes, one for Slinky & Ross, who have
been together for 2 years, and another home for Chandler, who is abused by
Ross.  Ross doesn 't abuse Slinky, but he does abuse the smaller Chandler.
Ross and Slinky will come with a three story cage, litter boxes, water
bottles, and hammocks, and Chandler will come with a two story cage, little
boxes, water bottle, and hammock.

Slinky is about three.  Ross is about two and half.  Chandler is a little
less then two.  All three have clean bills of health, and the price we can
talk about, but I 'm not going to ask for much.  I just want to find good
homes for them as quickly as possible.  I live in Manhattan.

Drop me a line if you 'd like to see some photo 's.

Joe, Ross, Slinky & Chandler