Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 13:15:00 EST
Hi, I would like to introduce myself and my fuzzy.  I'm Dianna and Sohpie is
the fuzzy.  I have been reading and enjoying this list for about one and a
half years.  There is a new Ferret Anonymous Chapter starting this month.
The Date is Jan.17,1998.  Time is 2pm to 4pm at the Elkhorn Yacht Club in
Moss Landing.  If you are in the Santa Cruz, Monterey or Salinas area please
come by and say,"Hi" For more information E-Mail me direct.

I would like to thank "Big" for moderating this list.  I know I have gained
much knowledge from it.

Thank you.
[log in to unmask] (Dianna S.)