From:
Chris Stephenson and Lynn Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 17:08:28 -0500
Dear FML:

Time for a Ferris update - he is the ferret with all the classic symptoms of
adrenal except hair loss.  Well guess what - I have started to see a bit of
hair loss over his left shoulder.  He is currently on the woozle-goo from
Randy at F.A.S.T.  (that includes the Timmys).  The loss of control in the
hind end has disappeared.  He still has spells of itchiness but it is much
less than before we started him on the Timmys.  He is back to his old self
in terms of energy and mischieviousness.  As I type he is dragging my knee
brace for skiing under the bed to have some fun with the velcro.  Gimme that
back you weasel!!!

Bill (my son) and I have decided that we will not subject him to any
surgical procedures (I think Bob C's survey coming out will probably confirm
we are making the right decision as Ferris is over 5 years of age).  He
appears to be thriving on the combination of woozle goo (with crushed up
Totally Ferret added to make it go a little further) and the Timmys.  I will
keep you posted as to how we do.  Lynn