Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 14:10:58 EST
Hi I am new to the list so I decided to introduce myself.  My name is Sonya
and I am 20yrs old live in a 1 1/2 bedroonm house with my 6 week old
daughter.  I also have 2 ferrets a 10 month old male who is silver and white
colored w/ no mask just small lines under his eyes his name is Podo I bought
him from a individual person for $50 when he was 6 weeks, I just got a new
ferret 4 days ago she is 5 months and the same markings except she is brown
instead of silver, she is unnamed and anybody having a suggestion for a name
please e- mail me.  Podo id very sweet he loves to play with my cat kitten
Munchkin who is 7 months old, though he is very upset because until 1 week
ago he had free rein of the house and now he is confined to a cage.  ???  is
a very small female who has never been given much attention she is very
lovable but bites quite often she likes Podo but he tries to attack her so
at present they are in 2 separate cages next to each other.

I noticed alot of people talking about controlling odor, I personally wipe
them down every once in a while with imitation vanilla it is very cheap and
they like the smell of it.  I got the idea from my vet who told me to put it
on my dog when she got sprayed by a skunk.

Sorry for making this letter so long I really enjoy recieving the mailings
and just wanted to say hi, also please let me know any suggestions for a
name for my little female.

Sincerely,
Sonya(human), Podo and ???(ferrets), Munchkin, (Podos kitten friend),Sugar
and Spice, (outside cats), Meeko (dwarf hamster), Sonic and Tails (gerbils)
Jester (dalmation), Sam and Bruno (Rottweilers)
E-mail:[log in to unmask]