From:
denise bosler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 17:45:03 +0000
This is a slightly different twist to the nightmare theme:
On several occasions, my one ferret Razz has had dreams/nightmares.  Usually
it begins with soft moaning and then turns into high pitched whining.  I
can't stand to hear that so I always wake him up.  (very, very gently of
course)

The first time it happened, I thought his cagemate was beating on him.  To
my horror, they were both sleeping.  When I pulled Razz out of the cage, his
legs were stiff and the rest of his body was limp.  Luckily a few moments
later he woke up, yawned, kissed me and gave me a look like "what's up mom?"
I no longer panic when I hear those sounds.  I wonder what the
dreams/nightmares are about?  Maybe Whiskey is being to rough with him in
his dreams/nightmares or maybe he's reliving a bit of playtime.

Denise (Whiskey & Razz)

Independent Consultant, Colesce Couture Lingerie
Don't Forget Valentine's Day! http://www.IntimateLingerie.com