From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 14:02:01 +1100
Hello fellow ferret slaves,
Just catching up on reading FML when at the bottom of Brad or Donnas story
caught my eye.  "Have you ever danced with a ferret under the light of a
full moon?"  Well I have to, a couple of times, I call these moments Magic
Moments.  Magic because they are, picture a surreal light in a back yard and
5 very happy little beings.  They naturally start to sniff and explore when
all of a sudden 1 little fuzzy starts the dance, then another and another
before you know it 5 of them are at it all in one little section of yard.
Watching them spring, bounce, tumble, run, jump and generally be energetic
was just magic in a very surreal light and conditions.  I couldn't help
myself, I just sprang on in amongst them and they just went wild.  We danced
and dooked for about 10 mins when 1 by 1 they went on their merry exploring
little way, but this was something very special and it's happened a couple
times more.  I thank my babies for a great day everyday, but more so when we
dance by the light of the full moon.  Special memories to keep forever.  Try
it sometime.

[TI]